FACILITATOR: Charlotte Thaarup
PRACTICAL TOOLS AND INSIGHTS FOR FINDING CALM IN THE MIDST OF CHAOS
In this powerful and life changing retreat you will immerse yourself deeply into mindfulness. You will discover mindfulness within you and a more connected and conscious version of you. The program is full of mindfulness tools for your daily life, you will leave the program equipped to make your life journey calmer, more present and more connected. If you have certain habits or situations that cause you ongoing stress and grief you will gain new perspectives and ways of dealing with them. In this retreat you will reconnect and learn powerful skills and perspectives that will last a lifetime. As part of the program you receive all relevant mindfulness audios and access to eight weeks of daily mindfulness reminder emails, plus additional podcasts.
This is for you if…
- You would like to be more present.
- You want to feel more connected to those around you
- You would like to feel more grateful, kinder and healthier
- You would like to experience more clarity of thinking
And if you
- At times feel that life is just one big rush, you feel overwhelmed, like you never get it all done, you feel short with those you love or your colleagues and perhaps you also find it hard to get a good nights sleep.
- You would like to experience less overwhelm and frustration
- Be more present and have the tools to get back there when you are not
- Feel more connected to those around you
- Increased awareness and ability to manage thoughts & feelings
- Develop skills to de-stress and reduce the feeling of overwhelm
- Improve sense of self confidence
- Greater perspective on the important things in life
Charlotte is one of the most experienced mindfulness retreat leaders in Australia. She has trained with some of the best in the world both in terms of the neuroscience behind mindfulness but also with the traditional Buddhist teachers. Both her ‘Dear Body’ program and her corporate program are university researched showing clear strong positive results.