CHOOSE THE RIGHT PACKAGE FOR YOUR JOURNEY OF WELLBEING
From a refreshing weekend getaway to a holistic week-long program, Elysia has a range of wellness retreat options to help you find the well-being that you’re looking for.
If you wish to have complete peace of mind and get access to our full range of spa and wellness essentials, our all-inclusive package may be best suited for you. Fully inclusive packages range from 3 to 7 nights in length and include all spa and wellness experiences.
Or you might already know exactly which wellness experiences meet your personal situation or goals. In that case, consider creating your own unique package. Tailoring your own package allows you to create a completely custom experience in line with your preferred length of stay and your ideal amount of retreat credit.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Prices are per person
- Guests must be 18 years or over to attend the retreat
- Bookings require full pre-payment upon booking to secure reservations
- All specials are subject to availability
- Places are strictly limited
- Payments are non-refundable but may be transferred within a 12 month period (fees apply); variance in price will apply beyond 12 month period
- If you need to postpone within 14 days of your arrival, a date amendment fee of $550 is payable (per person)
- If you need to postpone 14 days or more prior to your arrival, a date amendment fee of $50 is payable (per person)
- Spa & Wellness Treatments Inclusions are to the value of $120 each and are subject to availability, limited treatment times are available each day
- Prices are valid for stays until 23rd December 2023, include GST and are subject to change without notice
- Prices are subject to availability and may not be combined with any other offer
- All credit/debit card payments made to Oaks Hotels & Resorts via an onsite payment system will incur a 1.5% non-refundable credit card service fee in Australia. New Zealand onsite payments incur a 2% (VISA, MASTERCARD), 2% (AMEX) or 3.35% (DINERS) non-refundable credit card service fee.
- Payments made via Direct Deposit will not incur any surcharge.
- Within 48 hours of arrival all payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- As with any holiday, we strongly recommend all guests take out comprehensive travel insurance prior to visiting Elysia Wellness Retreat.
For your convenience, there are Transfers to and from Newcastle and Sydney airports at set times each Sunday. Additional fees apply for transfers. Bookings are essential, please enquire about times when making your reservation.
There is free under cover parking available for guest’s vehicles at the retreat.
Before you arrive
We strongly recommend:
Prior to your arrival you reduce or cease the consumption of sugar, alcohol, tobacco and caffeine in the week prior to your arrival. It is our experience that your stay with us will be much more rewarding if you are able to remove or significantly reduce these substances from your diet prior to arrival.
Special dietary requirements:
Please advise our reservations team if you have any dietary requirements such as food allergies or intolerances.
- Whether during the day or at night, you will always feel comfortable in casual wear at Elysia Wellness Retreat
- Please bring practical shoes for walking and exercise to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Swimwear should be packed for those planning to use our pool or spa facilities.
- In the cooler months, warm clothing is recommended for early morning and later afternoon outdoor activities. Gloves and headwear are useful in the winter for colder periods of the day.
Familiarise yourself with our contraband items. Please refrain from bringing these onto the property: Mobile Phones (in room only) Tobacco Drugs Food Chocolate/Sweets Coffee/Tea Alcohol
All villas at Elysia have a basic Wi-Fi connection suitable for viewing of emails or webpages, this connection is however not suitable for large downloads or uploading of documents or streaming services. If you do have work of this nature to attend to during your stay we would recommend you hotspot off your mobile device or bring your own wi-fi device with you.
At Elysia Wellness Retreat we strongly encourage our guests to disconnect from their everyday life, including work emails/calls, social media, however we understand that life must still go on whilst you are at Elysia and you may need to connect with family or action some urgent emails. Should this be the case we request that you confine this to within your villa.
As with any holiday, we strongly recommend all guests take out comprehensive travel insurance prior to visiting Elysia Wellness Retreat