Escape the pressures and demands of everyday life while you return to the pleasures of the countryside at Australia’s leading wellness retreat, Elysia. whether for a full week of rejuvenation or a weekend stay, we have a vast variety of spa treatments and retreat activities to suit everyone’s needs.
You will have fun exploring the retreat’s extensive facilities, with a hit of tennis in the afternoon, a workout in the fully equipped gymnasium, loosen up at yoga, or daily stretch classes in one of three fitness studios. It’s east to get active by participating in a group class like indoor hockey or badminton on the activity court. Everything is at your doorstep with an outdoor, resort style pool and a stunning heated 25m indoor pool.
Relax in the spas, steam rooms or relaxation lounges of the Day Spa, and experience a wide selection of body treatments, massages, facials and healing therapies from highly specialised therapists and practitioners.
Nourish yourself in the beautiful restaurant, then find a book to read from the library and settle down in front of the fireplace in the guest lounge. Or simply retire to your one, two- or three-bedroom private suite, nestled amongst the fragrant lavender of Meditation Hill, all featuring magnificent Hunter Valley views.
*World Spa Awards – 2018 Australia’s Best Wellness Retreat – Oceania’s Best Wellness Retreat
- 25 metre heated indoor lap pool.
- Outdoor resort style pool.
- Meditation Hill.
- Floodlit tennis courts.
- Indoor activity centre featuring multi-sport court.
- 3 indoor activity yoga & meditation studios.
- Fully equipped gymnasium.
- Indoor cycle room.
- Wellness Centre.
- Library where you can hire DVDs, CDs and books to help you unwind in your suite.
- Boutique which offers a wide range of products, active wear, books, CDs, gifts and incidentals you may have forgotten to bring with you.
- Walking tracks.
- Undercover parking.
- 26 wet and dry treatment rooms, including a double room to share with a friend or loved one.
- Purpose built Vichy shower rooms.
- Manicure and pedicure beds.
- Separate male and female change facilities and relaxation lounges.
- Separate male and female steam rooms and spa baths.
- A spacious spa relaxation lounge.
- Private sun gardens.
- Purpose built signature Watsu water therapy pool.
- Retail beauty products.