THE POSITIVITY PRESCRIPTION
FACILITATOR: Dr Suzy Green
Now more than ever, do we need to be proactive when it comes to our mental health and wellbeing. In this retreat, Dr Suzy Green, a leading Clinical & Coaching Psychologist, will help you explore 6 key psychological capabilities recently published in her book “The Positivity Prescription” which are essential for a flourishing life.
Suzy will provide you with a toolkit of practical strategies that can be learned and applied to increase your levels of intrinsic motivation, meaning in life and work, optimism, hope and wellbeing more broadly. Investing in a proactive approach to wellbeing will enable you to enhance your own and others personal and professional lives.
From this retreat you will:
· Understand more deeply what wellbeing is and the importance of prioritising positivity
· Be introduced to the 6M model of flourishing (mood, motivation, might, meaning, mindfulness and mindset)
· Increase your wellbeing literacy
· Develop skills to create a growth mindset
· Learn and understand your character strengths
· Understand how to set authentic goals to enhance both goal attainment and wellbeing.
· Increase self-awareness and self-management
Dr Suzy Green is a Clinical and Coaching Psychologist (MAPS) and Founder & CEO of The Positivity Institute, a positively deviant organisation dedicated to the research and application of Positive Psychology in workplaces and schools. Suzy is a leader in the complementary fields of Coaching Psychology and Positive Psychology, having conducted a world-first study on evidence-based coaching as an Applied Positive Psychology.